Foam Roofing in UT
Polyurethane Foam Roofing
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) adheres to just about every traditional roofing material so it can be installed over concrete, wood, steel, and most existing roof systems. This saves on the expense of roof removal and landfill fees, and is considered to be more environmentally friendly. SPF Roofing installers can spray apply a tapered roof system with the foam which eliminates the need for costly tapered insulation systems. The cants and vertical wall terminations are also spray applied making them an integral part of the roof system and minimizing additional component costs and flashing materials. Spray foam roofs can be installed in a timely manner, and can offer less downtime during installation than other roofing systems.
SPF Roofing Installation
The installation of an SPF roof will vary slightly depending on the characteristics of the existing roof. Generally speaking, however, the process can be broken down into three phases:
- Prep Work – this can include perimeter flagging, masking off and/or mounting mechanical units, installation of a primer coating,
- Foam Application – the application of spray polyurethane foam at a certain specified thickness.
- Finishing Work – this involves the application a protective elastomeric coating over the foamed surface. Sometimes gravel or greenery is added in conjunction with a coating. The addition of the coating creates a durable, weather-resistant roofing system that can easily be walked on for maintenance purposes.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing Systems provide many benefits to building owners. These include:
- Durability + Ease of Maintenance
- Installation Without Disrupting Operations Inside Building Structure
- Seamless and Self-flashing = No leaks or air and moisture infiltration
- Conforms to different shapes, curvatures, and types of roofs.
- Cuts your power bill by 30 percent compared to other materials
Get the full list of benefits and facts:
Consider spray polyurethane foam roofing for your business or home for protection and thermal energy efficiency.
How can a spray foam roof system save you money on energy bills?
SPF roofing systems have been proven to last 30 years or more with proper maintenance and care.
A spray foam roof system creates a solid monolithic protective roof shell.
Protective coatings over foam roof help prevent outside elements from damaging the SPF roof system.
Have a question or need a custom quote? Call 435-813-1489
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Services from Georgia’s Leading Foam Contracting Solution! Call us today to discuss the best insulation options for your home, including spray foam insulation cost, benefits, r-value and more.